Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

just starting to learn how to crochet!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Baygirl and Welcome!!

I am Landon, a newbie crocheter as well. There are lots and lots of links and resources in that forum, please feel free to make yourself at home!! We are more than happy to help out, just let us know!!
    What have you made so far? I have made several kitchen towels and some cell phone cases and my very first scarf ever!! I am very excited about my scarf, I got it in the colours I wanted and everything, LOL One of the members suggested a monthly crochet-a-long and the pattern she posted was for a very simple and pretty scarf.

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Baygirl... welcome and you've come to the right place. If you need any help we are all here for you. I to am a newbie at crocheting. I
    am self taught. Thank gosh For you tube videos. lol The ladies here are awesome. I feel like i have alot of sisters and new moms.
    Like i said if you need anything just message me or post at anytime. Im on and off of here
    alot throughout the day. Enjoy .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here with us! Have you watched any of the basic crochet tutorials, yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find us not only friendly but very helpful as well. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Glad to have you on the forum. Everyone is very nice and super helpful. Landon mentioned the crochet a long once a month, you might want to join. No pressure just something to meet some of the people on here. This place is lots of fun and very addicting! I haven't been on facebook in I don't know how long because I'm always on here. We also like to see pictures of projects you have done. Look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Baygirl, welcome to the forum!