Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Turquoise Ribbon with turquoise chips and ribbon yarn

Hi, Folks!!!

I ordered these ribbon yarns from our very own Crochetgal. I am playing around with the turquoise and working on adding beads to it. I tried bigger beads on the thread, didn't like that. I have lots of wooden beads I can try, need too pick up the right colour paint for that. I tried smaller beads, didn't like that either, LOL

I do, however, really like how the turquoise chips look. Just gotta work out other details, like the clasp, LOL I have lots of polymer clay, I'll play around with that.

Anywho, I crocheted 3 strands, independently, then tried braiding them. They seem to work better twisting them with the strand of the chips, but that could have been my not being used to doing that. I'll keep on playing around with how I want to do them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1394[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1395[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1396[/ATTACH][URL="http://crochettalk.com/attachments/main/1397d1349709334-turquoise-ribbon-turquoise-chips-ribbon-yarn-turquoisebraceletribbonnchips.jpg"][IMG]http://crochettalk.com/attachments/main/1397d1349709334t-turquoise-ribbon-turquoise-chips-ribbon-yarn-turquoisebraceletribbonnchips.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

What do yawl think? The lighting is funky. I tried to compensate for that. I hope you can see them all clearly.

The ribbon yarns I ordered are a lovely black and silver glittery one, pink, a really pretty yellows and oranges and light blues and also a yellow, pink, blue and green one.

Happy Crafting!!
    Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Turquoise Ribbon with turquoise chips and ribbon yarn-turquoises-jpg Turquoise Ribbon with turquoise chips and ribbon yarn-newribbonswithbracelet-jpg Turquoise Ribbon with turquoise chips and ribbon yarn-turquoisebraceletribbonnchips-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful....nice choice of colours too...happy crocheting...

Post Thanks / Like
    pretty! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, ladies!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty. You should be able to knock out some beautiful jewelry from it.--Jan

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    OH WOW , looks awesome. They are beautiful. keep up the great work.

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Erika!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Gee your talent boggles my mind! Im not able to see jewlery like that. (In my mind) or in my house! LOL I think they are wonderful.
    Best wishes
    Billie

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Erika, Jan and Billiebob!!! I have the biggest smile on my face from all these wonderful compliments!!! Yawl are all so awesome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Adorable! Looks like what you are doing is working very well!

14. Likes Landon liked this post