Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Cute little Elephant

This is a cute little guy.

Woolly Toons: Egmont the Elephant

2. Likes Maryjane, janie mae, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LisaPate, you are joining the club of pushers!!! Those of you who find something cute and have to share it. Then those of us who have an addiction problem are compelled to make whatever it is that is sooo cute. I and many others have no control over our addiction and therefore our list of cute things begins to take over our lives. So thanks!! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I clearly have an addiction to collecting patterns I want to do someday. lol I just can't seem to stop. I tell my husband the only thing it is costing him right now is the paper to print them all on for my hard copy library. He should feel luck he is getting off so easy right now. One day I am going to go hog wild and start making things...he hasn't figured out yet that I buy yarn on sale and stash it out of site yet. tee hee

5. Likes Landon, judy1013 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank goodness no husband to tell me what I can do. I had two of those and it is great to do what I want. Although I do miss someone to carry in the groceries and take out the garbage. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Yawl are funny! I am an enabler too! LOLOL The little elephant is really DARILNG!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I went yarn shopping yesterday, had a ball by myself! Had to watch out for other people as I realized I was talking to myself about what to make with the different yarns. Also bought about 7 rolls of ribbon to tie around the necks of the stuff animals that are in the works, different colors of course. Anyone else talk to their selves when shopping for yarn?!?

9. Likes LisaPate, janie mae, grape401, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just last night while shopping for yarn to finish the Spiderman afghan. Me:"There better be a skein of that blue left or I am going to throw a tantrum of gigantic proportions. I may be 62 but I am going to throw myself down on the floor and kick and scream and hold my breath until I turn blue". Thankfully they had the yarn it would have been ugleeeee!! lol

11. Likes Irishjl, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the post!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a cute elephant! That definately goes on my to do list!! Remember I crochet for Craft fairs so I have an excuse to "collect" patterns!! I'm known for selling the "cute and unusual"!!

14. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I KNEW IT!!! You are one of those crochet pushers!! Too many cute projects and not enough time to get them done.

16. Likes Landon liked this post