Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Baby Boy Layette set

I made this baby boy layette set in about two weeks. The blanket is a basket weave stitch with half double crochet stitch for the boarder. The sweater is all double crochet with a half double crochet stitch for the edging. The hats are done in some half double and double crochet stitches and I used on some of the hats two strand of yarn. The yarn for all of them I done in white and blue caron one pound baby soft yarn.
    Attached Images Attached Images Baby Boy Layette set-dscn0221-jpg Baby Boy Layette set-dscn0220-jpg Baby Boy Layette set-dscn0219-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    They are just darling!!! Are you selling these or gifting them? Keeping? You did a fantastic job on them!

3. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool! Nice set for some lucky baby boy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Some lucky baby boy will have a nice cozy set! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Love your work. I found that I made too many hats for my new great grandson. They are so cute and I just had to do them. I made a blanket, cocoon, sweater, little elephant and several hats.

7. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    this looks awesome

Post Thanks / Like
    So nicely done. Goog job!

Post Thanks / Like
    hi landon, this was for a baby shower gift of one of my co-workers, she wanted me to make it for her. i make extra hats or booties with the extra yarn. i sell the whole set for $60.00 thank you for the compliment, the baby items are very quick to do. happy crocheting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    They are just darling!!! Are you selling these or gifting them? Keeping? You did a fantastic job on them!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you barbara g! yes he is lucky, but he will not be born until january 2013, but he will be the envy of all of the babies in the nursery!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Cool! Nice set for some lucky baby boy!

Post Thanks / Like
    hi twinfaye, i have never made a cocoon yet. thank you for your lovely compliments. it helps when the babies are due in colder months you can crochet more hats and booties for them! QUOTE=twinfaye;26627]Love your work. I found that I made too many hats for my new great grandson. They are so cute and I just had to do them. I made a blanket, cocoon, sweater, little elephant and several hats.[/QUOTE]