Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

net novelty yarn crochet instructions

I found a new to me crochet site Simple and Sensational. It has TWO different ways to use the new yarn! One is using a tunisian stitch and the other double crochet. I despaired of finding a crochet tutorial, could only find knitting ones. I have three different skeins of net type burning a hole in my workbasket. Will report when I give it a try tomorrow. The site also has some nice tutorials on other stitches, etc. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Caro, Forgive me, but I am confused!! Are you needing a tutorial on crocheting?

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    No, I was looking for the instructions to crochet the net style yarn like Mary Maxim Fabulous or Estelle Twilight. It looks like ribbon yarn, but when you pull it apart it is like a net or mesh and you work the top edge and it makes ruffles. I had only seen knit instructions before this. I did find an old thread that had a web site listed with crochet instructions, but I can't find it again! Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Caro! Thanks for the link! All the new yarns look like they would be fun to work with!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey thanks for sharing...