Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Just arrived at your lovely site

Hi, I am a crochet and quilt artist who just found your community. What a great place; you have so much knowledge to share and are so willing... I feel loved already !~! I relocated to the SF Bay Area in 2000 after thirty years in south Florida. A huge change and I wouldn't go back if offered it all. I love it here amidst the trees and the big hills and the giant mountains and beaches and wildlands with creatures everywhere. My muse has found me and I have begun my career as a creator of beauty in a world filled with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. Welcome to this awesome Forum. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! I am Barbara from Oklahoma! Hope you enjoy your stay here and look forward to hearing more from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcme, we do seem to have a good time and help each other.I have learned so much on here. Post pictures of your work and we will ooh and aww over them! Does everyone understand that expression? Sorry, southern hillbilly!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! So glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lyndamo, welcome to the froum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lyndamo and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find us not only friendly but helpful as well. Faye, I'll take southern hillbilly over northern stuffiness anyday!!!!!!--Jan P.S. And this from a transplanted northerner!

Post Thanks / Like
    Which of the five (or is it seven?) Muses would that be? :-) A warm welcome to you! Do I take it that you're not affected by the legendary SF fog (second only to London's)? How cool is that!

Personally, I love fog. It's so eerie and atmospheric...(atmospheric, get it?) Ooohhweeeooohh...
    (Ok, this is a tough room. I'll leave before the rotten tomatoes are lobbed my way.)

Seriously though, you'll find a lot of nice people here with about a million years of experience AND their willing to share!