Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Blue Jean Rug

I have 3 now grown boy so I have a supply of worn out jeans and thought this is something I can do with them too. I have all ready made curtain, and a cover for my sofa by cutting out squares and sewing them together like quilt blockes. This would make a good accessory to the room I think. Thought I would share it with everyone.
    Crocheted Blue Jeans Rug | ThriftyFun

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you just LOVE being creative? I bet your curtains and the sofa cover are both just fabulous!! I would love to see them! And yes, the rug would be way cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Blue Jean Rug-sofa-ottamans-jpgThis is the sofa and the ottaman my husband built and I did up for the sofa. I hope this comes out ok. The curtains are 4 panel strips I made with loops at the top. Two at the each end and two in the middle to bunch up and tie back. The front window is two regular windows together I will have to take a picture of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Blue Jean Rug-bens-quilt-7-jpg Crochet Blue Jean Rug-potholders-hannah-12-29-11-1-jpg Crochet Blue Jean Rug-photo03312152-jpg Crochet Blue Jean Rug-lillys-day-bunny-2012-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops I don't know why the other pictures came in. They were other projects I have done this year but didn't intend for them to get posted just let. oh, well.

Post Thanks / Like
    My mouth is hanging open! You do beautiful work. The bunny is Adorable and the little bag with the red flowers is lovely!! You sewed and crocheted the potholders? WOW on the blue jeans pieces! You have a lab! I love the pup laying on the sofa, LOL Thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. I don't show my work very much I guess I should more. I guess I never thought I did that great of a job; just glad I could so something and it actually turned out half way decent. My dog felt the need to claim it as his. Wouldn't budge of there for anything when I was taking the picture.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice and very creative! Love it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! My hubby makes camping blankets of our left over jeans...yours looks great!

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa, your hubby makes camping blankets? How cool is that? How does he do them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Really creative! Now I know why I've kept old blue jeans all these years! Of course I'm still wearing some of them!! Thanks for sharing!!!