Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: See my afghans!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy See my afghans!

excuse my ignorance but how exactly do you post pictures of your work here? is it a copy and paste situation? any help appreciated. oh dear i do believe ive located the attachment option below. whew.....its monday!
    Last edited by kristina; 09-24-2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: i figured it out

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Kristina,

See where it says Crochet Talk then directly under that is says Forum, then What's New then Need Help. Click on Need Help and you'll go to the page where there are several video tutorials showing you how to do several functions here. I think how to post a picture is the third one down. Just scroll down til you get to it.

I hope this helps you! If not, let me know and I'll help you anyway I can.
    Landon

3. Likes kristina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

afghans

these are a few blankets i have on hand
    Attached Images Attached Images See my afghans!-granny-squares-afgahn-jpg See my afghans!-diamond-clusters-56x42-jpg See my afghans!-jackson-squares-53halfx42-jpg See my afghans!-crocheted-quilt-jpg See my afghans!-granny-squares-quilt-jpg 

5. Likes armybrat, Val, LisaPate, libertylady64, Irishjl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

continued...

See my afghans!-elizabeths-blanket-30-40-jpgSee my afghans!-lace-lattice-blanket-jpgSee my afghans!-scrap-afgahn-jpgSee my afghans!-diamond-clusters-56x42-jpgSee my afghans!-diamond-clusters-detail-jpg

7. Likes armybrat, Val, LisaPate, Irishjl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have done some nice work! I really like the light colored one with the circles in the center on your first post. Very good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Kristina,
    I love your work! All of them are beautiful! How many years have you been crocheting?

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

10. Likes kristina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

continued

other random projects done
    Attached Images Attached Images See my afghans!-replica-childhood-xmas-stocking-jpg See my afghans!-joeys-handmade-stocking-jpg See my afghans!-sunrise-blanket-jpg See my afghans!-winter-headbands-jpg See my afghans!-bison-combo-scarf-hat-jpg 

12. Likes armybrat, Val, LisaPate, Irishjl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks barbara! yea that one was special as i ended up with a bunch of granny circles which i wanted to turn into a blanket so i ultimatly decided i would have to turn them into squares. i dont know if i could evn remember the stitches, after i got a square i liked i just robotically repeated.

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    aw thanks Landon. well it all started with a potholder that my grandmother taught me when i was a tween and its evolved over the years. maybe 22 years!!! holy cow i feel old

16. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is excellent. I like all of it! The yellow and green, those are sports colours? I really like the hat.