Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Scrap yarn ideas

A Dog In A Sweater: Scrap-Buster Hats
    Make scrap yarn hats but join threads with a russian join so you dont have all the loose threads to weave in. see video on russion join on youtube

Post Thanks / Like
    Great info on the blog, too. Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Attic24: Granny Stripe Blanket :: the beginning
    here's a link to another scrap yarn pattern for a granny striping afghan Attic24: Granny Stripe Blanket :: the beginning
    You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.- Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like
    We love a person with a good sense of humor! Loved your site. Never been outside of America so share details about your life and the difference from America.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, let's see London, Ontario is about 100 miles north of Detroit Michigan, so we get the same weather as Detroit only a couple of days later after it crosses The Great Lakes.It is about 720 miles to Memphis TN from here. We had a really hot summer,just entering into fall with the frost on the roof tops and leaves changing and falling down, weather is about 55 degrees tonight. London, is the home of Dr Banting-founder of insulin. Here's some more information London, Ontario - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Not much difference from the U.S. Our currency is often at par with yours.We say Eh, a lot too. As in" What time's is it, eh? " Eh,you wanna give me a ride to the store?" (Eh=pronounced A like the first letter of alphabet.)We pronounce the letter Z as zed. Ketchup not catsup. Colour -U.S. spelling color, grey-gray We have a prime minister, and provinces, you have a president and states.
    You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.- Mark Twain

8. Likes Val liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!!! Me the dummy, I saw London and I thought England! I have been across the border once just to say that I had been. It is always a chore to me to pick between gray and grey. I choose grey. We have several women from Canada it seems. Welcome and I enjoyed your info! How about I am "fixing" to do something. I spent a summer in Minnesota and they teased me about this saying that I apparently use all the time.