Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Daily Newsletter

Hi
    Pretty please, can someone tell me how to get set-up to receive all the updates in the forum in a daily newsletter. I've searched all over the site and missed the spot that gives the details. Thanks for your help

Post Thanks / Like
    cethycard, our moderator will give you the exact details but I receive emails to alert me whenever someone makes a response to a thread that I have been on. I didn't do anything to sign up so Barbara will know the answer. Welcome and good crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cathy,

I can set you up to receive them on a daily basis. It has to be done within the administrator panel. I will go and do this right now for you.

By the way, welcome to the gtroup! It is nice to meet you and have you on site with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cathy,

You are already set to receive daily emails. I now realize that you may be asking for all the info to be in the daily newsletter. I do not have control over that and do not know if it is possible. The newsletter is also a way to encourage people to join the forums and gain more out of their "crocheting experience."

You can subscribe to each thread, but these will be all single emails when someone responds to each thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cathy! You don't really need to get the newsletter every day! When you log on to this site just click on new posts and you will get all the latest posts! That works for me-I have never read the Newslatter because my computer wouldn't let me open it! And welcome to our forum!

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. I have recently discovered that I crochet better than I knit so I'm exploring the crochet world...

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cathyscard!!!! Welcome!!! You will find this group wonderful to be part of. They are all very supportive and all very sweet! Enjoy becoming a crocheter instead of a knitter. I hate knitting....too difficult to fix or whatever andI always make so many mistakes when I knit. I make mistakes crocheting, but you can't usually tell and it's so easy to tear out. Anyways, ENJOY!!!!!!!! Betty