Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Religious Charts by Lisa Kay Smith

I just purchased a download from Annies Attic. Religious Charts by Lisa Kay Smith. The download will not print out correctly and is unuseable. There are a couple of the filet patterns that I am looking for.
    I understand the book is out of print. Annies Attic told me to check here and see if anyone has the book or patterns that I am looking for. The ones I need are the Lord's Supper, The Beatitudes, and The Lord is My Shephard.
    I would be glad to pay for these patterns or the book if anyone has them or it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a link for filet chart for the Last Supper:
    "The Last Supper" Filet Crochet Pattern
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

3. Likes Jerry31557 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by armybrat View Post
    Here's a link for filet chart for the Last Supper:
    "The Last Supper" Filet Crochet Pattern
    Thank you so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you - I do not have any of these and could not find any online which are other than Annies Attic. Hopefully, someone will be able to help us out! Please be patient - thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this isn't the exact chart you're searching for, but I will keep looking. grandmashookery.com had many religious filet charts but, unfortunately, the site is no longer online and is not accessible in the web archive.
    Religious Charts by Lisa Kay Smith
    Crochet Filet 23rd Psalm 23 Free Pattern - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me look in my collection of patterns and see if I have those for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if your asking for the prayer or the picture. Here is a link that you may like, it has all kinds of religious crochet.myHq : Fast, text based, banner free online bookmark manager

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello young lady, I have many religious filet charts, would have to scan or send via Postal, as they are large, have enlarged when possible, but I do have several of the Lords prayer, different designs along the sides, some roses, some scrollwork, etc., what ever you might want, also have the Beautitudes, and 23rd, and Pieta etc., so let me know what you are seeking, will be glad to assist when I can.

01wisconsinone@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Hello young lady, I have many religious filet charts, would have to scan or send via Postal, as they are large, have enlarged when possible, but I do have several of the Lords prayer, different designs along the sides, some roses, some scrollwork, etc., what ever you might want, also have the Beautitudes, and 23rd, and Pieta etc., so let me know what you are seeking, will be glad to assist when I can.

01wisconsinone@gmail.com
    I would love to have these. Via email. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxe View Post
    I don't know if your asking for the prayer or the picture. Here is a link that you may like, it has all kinds of religious crochet.myHq : Fast, text based, banner free online bookmark manager
    I am asking for the pattern of the pictures.