Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Circus clown doll

Looking for pattern for circus clown doll -- white face flaming red hair patches on overalls, appeared in magazine, probably crochet world about 15 years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I did an online search and did not come up with anything. I do not have any old Crochet World magazines. Hopefully, one of our members will have access to what you are needing. Please be patient - maybe we can help you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, but where are you located? The times posted throw me off. Here in Santa Barbara it is 11:45 a.m.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Right now in Oklahoma, it is 2:09 pm. The boards use GMT -06. If you will look at the bottom of the page, it will show the forum time as 1:09 pm.

The administrator is in another state, though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have any idea as to the time line of when the magazine had the pattern in? was it back in the 90's. or early in the 2000's. A search maybe of Ebay could help you, sometimes they show the covers, and that could help you locate the pattern, it is getting harder and harder to keep all those wonderful magazines, and some of the ladies do them in online storage places, but I am not privy to that. Keeping fingers crossed for ya. Good luck.