Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Itroducing myself.

Hello Everyone,
    I am a Wife, Mother and Grandmother. I have 5 Grandchildren. I have always been a stay home wife and mother. I'm a christian and love the Lord. I want to learn how to follow crochet patterns better. I find that I get going and then it starts to go all wrong. You may call me a frustrated crocheter lol. I joined hopeing to get more help from other crocheters. I wanted to feel conected to those that have a lot more experience. I'm thinking this may help me out. So look forward to hearing from others on here...Helppppp

Jad:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jad! welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Links and Resources

check this forum out..

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get stressed out. It takes time and patience. I've been crocheting for more years that I want to admit and there are times
    when my mind goes completely blank trying to do a stitch. Learn the basic's first. A book called I taught myself to crochet is a good one
    to start. Also libraries carry books on crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, my name is Roxanne. I've only been a member for few days but have been crocheting for 38 yrs. You will find plenty of help here, you will be glad you joined.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you - it does take some time to learn to read patterns. This is one of my weaknesses - I have such a hard time sometimes. We do have a good amount of members that are experienced in this area. Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jad. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....fustration is part of the learning process; It doesn't out weight the results though....

Post Thanks / Like
    I have crocheted for over 40 years and I still have a lot to learn. I must have done it the hard way because now with Youtube and all the women on here I am finding better ways to do most everything. Ask questions and we will all try to help. We do love to see pictures of your work. Welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    It is always a learning process, especially w/new things coming out.
    I have always been able to read patterns and I know how to do patterns from graphs I just don't like to take time to read how many stitches...LOL
    But I do have quite a few new graph ones that I am working on because I really like them.