Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  31
Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Problems finishing projects I am in the middle of....ugh!

I am finding I am having more trouble lately keeping my mind on track to finish the project I am on. Every time I look at a different pattern I just feel like stopping what I am working on and getting going on the new project.
    Any one else having that problem?
    Judi G

2. Likes janisil, Irishjl, dragondrummer, drae, cpeck liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have that problem all the time. That is why I have 3-4 projects going on at once (hence so many pics posted already)...lol. I will work on a doll, toys, afghan, doily so I don't get "bored" w/just one project. And this seems to make my getting out more items faster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my! I wish I had this problem. I am the one that HAS to finish the project before I can do anything else. After finishing two afghans I found a Santa coaster and instead of just making some for me I told my daughter that I would make some for her and then my twin sister always gets anything cute that I make so I am close to finishing 18 coasters! Good luck and if this is the way you prefer I wouldn't worry about it as long as you do finish your projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am always working on something and thinking of whats next. I have three afgans at different stages. Im so bad about going back. I seem to need a baby blanket or scarf or something. I wish you luck. I wish I was like twinfaye. My sewing is the same, also my needlework. Sometimes like now when I move things around I tell myself that till all is finished NO NEW PROJECTS! But we all know that does not work. Im so add that it just happenes. LOL I am single and my kids are grown so how really cares. I keep busy.
    Good stiches
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that iscalled "crocheting ADD". Only kidding. I havethat very same problem but I keep several projects going at once so I don't get bored with any of them. Likeright now I have 3 afghans going plus I always have atleast one or 2 dishcloths in the works. christmas iscoming and I love to crochet for everyone. I made up a small purse for kids and let my friend's kids see them and they all want one now. Thank goodness that's who I had in mind when I started making them. Enjoy all your projects, but don't have toooo many going at once and put a little note with each saying what the name of the pattern is and what size of hook you are using. That's the only problem I had in the past. Have fun Judi~~!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi Gums View Post
    I am finding I am having more trouble lately keeping my mind on track to finish the project I am on. Every time I look at a different pattern I just feel like stopping what I am working on and getting going on the new project.
    Any one else having that problem?
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure do! I've got about 4-5 going right now...I feel your pain!

Post Thanks / Like
    I pretty much stick to one thing until I finish it unless somebody comes up with something they need for me to make for them. Then, I put whatever I'm doing aside and work on what they want. I think I pretty much have a one-track mind, tho! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I always have more then one going at a time. I try and work on all of them at least once per day if not more often.

Post Thanks / Like
    I always have several projects going at once as well! But whenever I find another pattern, I want to stop everything and do the new pattern! And I'm looking for new patterns everyday! I can relate, Judi!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Judi, I have to laugh, I have the same problem if I get new yarn, I want to play with it right away. I try to put the hook size on the yarn label, then can't find it! I have 5 shawls and 2 scarves in the works and just got four new yarns in the mail today. I have resolved to finish at least one before I start any new!

12. Likes cpeck liked this post