Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: neva spears

Post Thanks / Like

Red face neva spears

Can someone tell me how to make a "camel crochet" stitch?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I hope there is someone that can help you more than those videos. I am not tying to be mean but that are just not very clear. It looks more like a technique than a stitch but I just didn't get it from those videos. So everyone look for a better explanation for Neva or explain what I missed on the videos. Welcome to the site the more you use it the better you will like it. Also, we love pictures of your work so add them when you can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Neva and Welcome!!

I am glad to see you here, there is tons of talent here and lots of sweet people too!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi neva! welcome to the forum!

here another video..

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Val that video is so much better than the first. It had poor quality sound but I could hear it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! I have to say I am sorry for the first videos I posted. I don't always have time to listen to each one through to the end. I posted what I thought would be helpful and obviously this was not. I deleted the posts to prevent any more confusion with learning this stitch. My daughter is getting ready for a heart procedure, so I am very sorry. We go out of town tomorrow - trying to get everything ready for our trip.

Neva - you are welcome here and I hope that you will enjoy your time here. Appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, please send me a private message if you see that there is any more issues with videos and all, please. I am not always able to read all the posts made in the forums. I try but cannot always do this. Thanks for your patience! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with you, please tell me the day of the procedure and I will try to pray extra hard on that day. I feel like you are a friend and if I can do anything to help while you are busy just let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    My prayers are with you, please tell me the day of the procedure and I will try to pray extra hard on that day. I feel like you are a friend and if I can do anything to help while you are busy just let me know.
    Thank you - sent you a private message.:0)