Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: linda g

Post Thanks / Like

linda g

Hello! I am new to forums. I am excited to have found a forum for crocheteers! I have been crocheting since I was twelve, that makes for way too many years to count. I have yet progressed to a master crochet level. But I have progressed well over the last few years and I am seeking more challenging projects and techniques.

2. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello LInda. It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa. I make thread doileis

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! We have all levels of crocheters on here. Please post some pictures of your work. We all love pictures. Welcome again!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda....Welcome to the group. Lots of levels of crochet here.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda G View Post
    Hello! I am new to forums. I am excited to have found a forum for crocheteers! I have been crocheting since I was twelve, that makes for way too many years to count. I have yet progressed to a master crochet level. But I have progressed well over the last few years and I am seeking more challenging projects and techniques.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Linda,

Welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here with us! You are welcome here and we love to hear as well as see what other have been working on!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda and welcome! What do you like to crochet? So glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Linda and Welcome!!

I am Landon and I am one of the early levels of crochet, LOL Isn't it extraordinary? We have amazing crocheters here, they post lots of pictures of their work and I just drool over every one!!

I am glad to see you here!!

Happy Crocheting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda G. Give yourself more credit when it comes to crocheting. Sure even the most seasoned crocheter runs into
    a bump now and then. There are times when I'm crocheting, look at a certain stitch, and have to think a few minutes how to make it
    even though I'ed made it many times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too Jewels and I pull out a lot when I start a new project with new stitches. The afghan I am working on now was starting to go wonky on the sides and I realized that I had to take out 18". I pulled out a whole skein and part of another. The women on here told me of the trick to put a pen or marker in the last stitch on the row and that has helped. I also watch some videos and I still can't do the technique the first or second or third time. I am trying to do the Russian joining but when I go to pull the thread through it all bunches up and doesn't work so I will be sitting at the computer going over this again and again to get it right. I like that I canpause the video and replay it again and again. Look at the videos for any new stitch you are doing. Welcome.