Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

I too sent to myself...

Oh well I will repost here... Hi everyone! I will figure this out! The video's are great helped me figure out how to change profile picture!

Hi,
    I am not sure what to write here but here goes. I am 55, and a college student. I love to crochet and spend at least part of everyday doing so. I am not as designer as I make up new patterns (THANK YOU to all who do and share!), but I do like to interpret the patterns I use creatively. I mostly make prayer shawls, shawls, hats scarves, slippers, bags and whatever else catches my attention at the moment. I like to challenge myself to learn new stitches and techniques. I think I have 7 project in the works at the moment, 2 of which would have to be put in the unfinished category as it has been awhile since I worked on them.... someday...Crochet is my sanity it helps me get through the day. I look forward to exploring this site.
    "Be the Best of Whatever You Are " - Douglas Malloch

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here with us! Hope you enjoy the forums while you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, I don't know how you do more than one project at a time. I have to finish one before starting another. It's just like reading I never start a book without finishing the one I am reading. Speaking of reading this site is interfering with my reading. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello !! It s nice to hear from you. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi ellengail, welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the welcome!

Thank you Barbara, Val, Kl1000, and twinfaye, for the warm welcome! Kl1000, I love your doilies! My Mom used to make those, I have just completed my first doily shawl, not sure if I am ready to do anything larger than a bracelet with thread! twinfaye, find multiple projects part of my challenge... I am doing well only to have the few I have! I get so excited to work on the next thing I end up doing at least 2-3 at the same time.
    "Be the Best of Whatever You Are " - Douglas Malloch

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!! Welcome.. You sounds like me it seems I have more projects going then I remember starting..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Ellengail and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. We are not only friendly but helpful as well. Have fun.