Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hi from Tulsa

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hi from Tulsa

Hello to all!

I moved back to Oklahoma from Southern California because I needed to find work......I did the first week I was back......go figure! I was in Southern CA for 19years and loved it.

I started crocheting again about 3 years ago to earn some me extra money and I sold a lot of my items in a little boutique shop in Dana Point Harbor. I hope to get started here in Tulsa and find a venue to sell my creations. I make hats, scarves, purses, dolls etc. I also made bikini tops but had to move before I got them to market.

I hope to meet a lot of enthusiests on this site and share ideas.

Best regards, Karen
    Last edited by ziggydodesigns; 08-26-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Location

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen and welcome! Sounds like you know your way around a crochet hook!! I make things for children-toys, games, and dolls and sell them at Craft Fairs! So glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Karen,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here! I am Barbara from NE Oklahoma, moved back home a few years ago from Tulsa. I lived in the big city for at least 15 years - now back to home.

You are welcome to post your items for sale in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread here on the forums. Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Hi Karen and welcome! Sounds like you know your way around a crochet hook!! I make things for children-toys, games, and dolls and sell them at Craft Fairs! So glad you joined us!
    Thank you Maryjane it is so nice to be welcomed! And a really big THANK YOU for the information on selling my items! I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

Thank again, Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara and Thank you for the welcome and the information on selling my items! I hope we both do good here in OK. . I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

Thanks again, Karen

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Karen,
    Welcome aboard! I am Landon and am new to crocheting. How about selling online also? We have several folks here who sell on Etsy.

Happy Crocheting!
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello

Thanks for contacting me and thank you for your "Welcome". You know, I have tried Etsy before with no success. I had listed my jewelry and my crochet on threre. But, maybe it is time to try again. I look forward to hearing from you and exchanging tid bits.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, you make jewellery too! I do too and I LOVE it! I have jewellery to match all of my outfits! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, while you don't sell on this site please go to the pictures thread and show us some of your work. I like looking at the pictures of others work the best on this forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen. It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa. I make thread doilies