Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Howdy From Lawn Guyland, NY! :D

Hi EveryBunny!
    I'm a Nana who's just getting back into crocheting to mentally escape from my "recently" (can you say going into the third VERY long year?) retired husband. Seems I've forgotten a lot more than I remember, so I may be doing a lot of brain picking ... IF I can ever find my way back here. Even tho' I bookmark places, I can't even seem to find the danged bookmarks!
    For right now, I'm here looking for patterns (well, at least 1 anyway) for a crocheted fun (fake, faux) fur cowl type collar. I'm working on one for me, but it's being made up in my head as I go. I'd like to make a purty pink one for my daughter-in-law for Christmas, but I think I'd do best with an actual pattern to work from so's I don't mess it up. S'pose I should go post that in the Pattern Request thread, but figured I'd throw it in here too.
    Oh, & in case you haven't noticed, I'm Irish & can't say anything in 500 words or less.
    Nice to "meet" all of yuz (It's a New Yawk thing lol) & sure hope I can find my way back. And thanks ahead of time for any info you can come up with & throw my way.
    Be well & God Bless!
    Pam aka YeOldBat

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pam! welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam,

Welcome to the forums from one Irish to another! Glad to have you here! Have you seen the following pattern:

Howdy From Lawn Guyland, NY! :D

Free Crochet Pattern: Fun Fur® Fiddlehead Cowl

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Pam! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Pam and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find that not only are we friendly but we are helpful as well. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam, welcome to the forum. We must be sisters under the skin. I always have something to say and a few words won't do it. My hubby still works, I'm the one who had to "retire" due to health problems. The gals in this forum are wonderful. Crochet has been a life saver for me. You'll find companionship and answers to just about any question. I find it fun to go back through old threads for things to comment on or just to clarify if I have a question. One perk to the forum is if someone replies to your thread, you will receive an email that will have a link to get you to the site. You have no excuse to get lost! Here's to new-found friends. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...