Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

I am BLOWN Away by ALL the Talent there is here!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hi, Yawl,

I am browsing around, looking at the pictures of the work posted here and it is all STUNNING!! I am flat out blown away!

I have been crocheting for about a year, I got myself stuck because the ends of my rows weren't even. This went on for a while, so I would stop crocheting because I was so frustrated!! I looked up methods online, asked people I know who crochet, nothing got me where I wanted to be! Life happened to, along the way, LOL so I let it go for a while. I finally looked up some tutorials on beginning crochet and I had been turning my work in the wrong direction! I am so glad that NOW I know HOW to turn my work properly. It makes all the difference in the world! LOL :)

I am learning the half double crochet now, just making simple dish towels. It is much more fun now that I know better what I am doing!! I sit in my recliner with my crochet work and my kitty cat curled up on my lap napping, LOL It's my favorite time of my day! :D

Happy Crocheting, :D
    Landon[/FONT]

2. Likes nothingnowhere liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree there is a ton of talent around here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon,

It is very nice to have you here! I am sure your crocheting stories will be just as inspiring to us! :0)

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, that's sweet of you to say! I hope so!!

Post Thanks / Like
    We all have talent in different areas! And we all love to crochet! I do it because I'm addicted! But every once in awhile we all like a compliment! Thank You!!