Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone look at a picture of a boy angel and make a pattern?

I purhased a pattern on Ebay of a girl and a boy angel and I never received it from the seller. I wonder if anyone can look at a picture of the boy and girl angel and write a pattern of it. Is is very small somewhat. Please let me know. Thanks. I posted the picture in the picture thread. Thanks. so much.
    GOD bless.

I am not one to do this but I am at my wits end. So I am posting about her, HERE!
    A month ago I purchased a crochet pattern from this person and after a 3 weeks of asking where my pattern was she finally said that she had made a "COPY" of the Copy Writed pattern and she supposedly sent it to me 3 times. Along with selling it a couple of times to others. I checked and it was not sent to my email of anyother way. So last week I left her a NEG FEEDBACK. She immediatly sent me an email begging that I please change the NEG to a POS. And she was going to leave me POS FEEDBACK. Then Friday she finally refunded my money, She says. As I have not found that on my PAYPAL account.
    I have contacted EBAY and PAYPAL and they tell me she has never refunded my funds. It is not the price. I wanted the pattern as it was unigue. And I hate to be lied to. I have contacted EBAY and they said it is against their policies that NO ONE can make copies of a "Copy Writed"item to resale. Along with it being against the law. They are looking to this situation.
    If you buy from her on EBAY you have been warned. BEWARE of "koverallkids -SUSAN ON Ebay" DON"T BUY FROM HER!
    EBAY has told me to make what she did to me known among other people and to warn them..
    That's what I am doing!

Now after talking with EBAY it turns out she is using a falset name. Her real name is donna.askins! According to EBAY this has been an on going thing with her for a very long time. When I asked why EBAY allowed it the lady could not respond to my question.
    Last edited by Jerry31557; 08-20-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the link for the members who would like to look at the picture:

http://crochettalk.com/pictures/3124...10-thread.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara.