Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Decrease/Increase?

If you start out with 28 loops on hook and at the beginning of each row you start with a decrease and end with an increase will you wind up with 28 loops on hook?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lucie, Yes, I beleive at one end you decrease by 1 and at the other end you add 1 so you keep the same number.

You are just adjusting the ends so that you can sew them together and they will fit.

Fast forward to the end of the video where you will see how she is joining the ends and that will make more sense to you.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank spoula, I just noticed a day or so the little Thank you for post/Like post at bottom of each thread.

4. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucie, How is your hat comming? Did you finish it?

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Lucie, How is your hat comming? Did you finish it?

Spoula
    Hi Spoula, I haven't worked on it for a couple of days; spring cleaning. Maybe later today I will try again, thanks. Lucie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lucie, I love the spring time but this year we have had the warmest temperture ever. I am waiting for the pollen to stop then I have to go outside and wash the front porch. It is white (or should I say yellow) we have lots of pine and oak trees in our yard and they produce lots of pollen.
    Today it is already 90 degrees and summer is not here yet.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    OMGosh Spoula, we are lucky if we get above 60. I weed wack around two tree groves , down a hedge row, under six blue spruce and along the ditches in front of our house. I probably go around most of it more than once each year. I start out about 45 minutes a day and can go for a couple of hours in time. I love to weed wack but am waiting for the shoe to drop and I won't be able to any more. Actually, we have a small apartment that we haven't rented out in years. Friends of ours moved south, didn't like it so they are moving back. They will be staying in the apartment while they find a house to purchase. I have been using it like a garage, do my crafts, paint, garden planting in there and store ever so much stuff. I am getting rid of pretty much everything...clothes, paint, farm stuff we no longer need (chicken dishes, old scales, doors, windows. We had planned on using the apartment for when relatives came to visit We had new plumbing, electric, water, furnace, bathroom shower put in. Then the refrigerator went on the blitz and we decided it was too much work. The kids can finish when we are gone. My husband can't do much because of his arthritis but he doesn't hurt when he is on is tractor. So he pretty much mows around the farm. We have turned into real home bodies, love it here and don't stray far.