Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning Everyone!

I just wanted to say hi. I am not a new member, actually I have been a member since 2012. I "swing" in and out of here depending on my daily work load. This past year has been very busy for me and I didn't have much crochet time. I do love amigurumi and have made a few small animals. I look forward to each short vacation I have from work to sit and actually make something.

This year brought me an new granddaughter last February, (she makes the 4th grandchild) I formed a performing dance company out of my dance school, we danced in several parades, besides the annual recital, and performed an hour show at our county fair, plus several community functions. We wound up the year with our very first Christmas Show being Act 1 was a trimmed down version of the Nutcracker!

Now there is a new year coming in 2 days, and it all starts all over again. This career I had chosen at 17 years old (I am now 63) has proven profitable and I love every minute of it. I eat, sleep, and breath ballet and other types of dance genre, along with being married to a very cooperative man who has been along side me since I was 22 years old on this dance journey. He keeps our business going, keeps the accounts straight (Lord only knows what I would do to them) and builds props. In his own realm he is a printer. So very conveniently prints our programs, tickets and everything else that needs to be handed out.

I came back here to re-kindle friendships I had here, and they were very dear to me, but to also have communication with others that doesn't involve my career, and are older than 12 years old LOL. (my oldest grandchild who also dances is 11....he was our Nutcracker) My 2 daughters talk dance and my son, who is a chef, talks food!!! I gotta loose about 15 pounds so that is not good either LOL

I want you wish all of you the very best New Year ...happiness and health!

Teri
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you Teri! Hope you are doing well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Teri Happy New Year to you too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Barbara...hope all is well with you ...I see by your blogs you are pretty busy too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Jean Marie....I hope you had a great Christmas! I see you have been pretty active on CT! I missed your posts. Have a Happy, Healthy and Blessed New Year!