Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

My name is Emily and i have been crocheting off and on since i was a child! My latest addiction is Tunisian crochet. I have never done the "chat" thing because I am not very literate with the computer, but I am interested in learning and sharing with others! So this is a first for me! Yea! Hope everyone is having a nice day! Oh, I live in Merced, Ca.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Emily, welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Emily and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you decided to join us. You will find us a friendly and helpful group. If you need something don't be afraid to ask. Also, join in the conversations. We'd be glad to hear your ideas and opinions. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Emily,

Hello and nice to meet you! I recently made a cell phone holding using the tunisian stitch and loved it! Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the hello's! Yes, tunisian is fun! I had tried it some time back, then the Vogue Knitting, crochet issue, has a beautiful blouse done in tunisian lace. I practiced the pattern following instructions for the arm lol. Fun! On my tunisian journey, I found a pattern for a short row, slip stitch, scarf by designing Vashti. I do not know how to post links but if anyone is interested in trying something new or just for fun, it is a very interesting looking pattern that works up quick and has a great look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Emily and welcome! Glad you joined us! I make things for children but someday may get a chance to try tunisian crochet!