Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Post Thanks / Like

clearance yarn at hobby lobby!!

Hey all of you crocheters and knitters out there--I went to hobby lobby on saturday and i found alot of yarn that they are not going to carry anymore. most of the yarn is going for 50% off. this is what i got from hobby lobby. i am so happy that i found some clearance yarn! also i went to joanne's and michael's and they had some clearance yarn too.
    Attached Images Attached Images clearance yarn at hobby lobby!!-dscn0217-jpg 

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, you hit the jackpot! Good shopping.
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    You did hit the jackpot! A few weeks ago I got several skeins of wool for $1. a skein at Joanns! But when I went Saturday, it had been pretty well picked over!

Post Thanks / Like
    hi billiebob, yes i was so glad i seen clearance yarn at hobby lobby. i also use the 40% coupon and bring my boyfriend with me everytime i go there so i get a good deal when buying the "i love this yarn" brand too.
    Quote Originally Posted by billiebob View Post
    Wow, you hit the jackpot! Good shopping.
    Billie

Post Thanks / Like
    hi maryjane, yes joanne's had some of the sock yarn on clearance and i got some of that too. i crochet that and use the sock yarn or the super saver yarn or i love this yarn and use 2 strands of yarn for my hats. they turn out very unique!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    You did hit the jackpot! A few weeks ago I got several skeins of wool for $1. a skein at Joanns! But when I went Saturday, it had been pretty well picked over!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish we had shops like that in the UK the only place here that I know of that gives good offers is Kemps and that is online not quite the same as going into a shop and seeing and touching and squishing all the yarns. If anybody in the UK knows of shops that give money off coupons the info would be appreciated. X

8. Likes mscheri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good find....my friend told her husband she was off to see 'clearence' and her husband said, 'should I be worried?'...my husbands response was, "YES...mine has been seeing him for years..." lol Thanks for sharing....

10. Likes Grammaof9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi chrissierm, my boyfriend tells me he wished he lived in the uk. lol he laughs at me for buying so much yarn. happy crocheting.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissierm View Post
    I wish we had shops like that in the UK the only place here that I know of that gives good offers is Kemps and that is online not quite the same as going into a shop and seeing and touching and squishing all the yarns. If anybody in the UK knows of shops that give money off coupons the info would be appreciated. X

Post Thanks / Like
    lol it was like christmas time in july for me when i saw the clearance sale!! happy crocheting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Good find....my friend told her husband she was off to see 'clearence' and her husband said, 'should I be worried?'...my husbands response was, "YES...mine has been seeing him for years..." lol Thanks for sharing....

13. Likes spoula liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Libertylady64 i told my husband about the shops in the US and said that would be somewhere nice to live or holiday and he said it would be a great idea -thought I was onto a winner here -and then he said that he would go and come back and tell me all about the yarn shops and that way we would not be bankrupt, there is a definite flaw in that plan must go back to the drawing board and start a new plan not that we can afford a trip to the States right now but may be one day xx

15. Likes spoula liked this post