Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Dresses

Post Thanks / Like

2. Likes karenlatlas, Nova55, ramblyambly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi jean Marie, Thanks for that link. Boy I wish I could crochet like that. I like the dresses and a I am sure a lot of work to make those.

Very unique and different.

Spoula

4. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your Welcome Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    If I crocheted a granny square or used one I got from the square exchange and did about 8 more rows of dc's around the square; at the end of the first rnd on square I would slip stitch to join but I wouldn't join rnds 2-8 so I would have a v opening between 2 corners of the square and end or fasten it off.

Then I would crochet the first part of a dress up to where you divide it for the sleeves and probably a few more rows so the sleeves are wide enough. Then fasten that off.

Then sew the 2 pieces together and crochet the rest of the dress. Would that work? So it would look something like this:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/Aeeuvx...YXtMiH2uOTyao/

I forgot that the sleeves will be wide enough when the sleeves are divided. I don't know how many chains to start with though. Maybe I'll figure it out.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 11-18-2018 at 01:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I translated the page to English but I don't understand how to crochet this dress. TRICO y CROCHET-madona-mía: Vestidos para niñas crochet ruso espectacular

Scroll about just over half way down. It's the blue and white dress by Natali Khomin.
    A couple other dresses that are similar:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/Aeeuvx...17&w=337&h=417
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 11-14-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I crocheted a square and crocheted dc's around it and I'm going to crochet on 2 sides but not to the end of the row for a few rows and then on to the sleeves of the dress. Wish me luck or should I say Pray for me?

I have the sleeves and the front of the dress that's over the chest. I still need to finish the rest of the dress but I don't know what color to do it.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 01-13-2019 at 11:14 AM.