Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello New Friends!

I have been crocheting for years but for about 25 years I did not, now that I'm a grandma and great grandma (4 times in a year) I have re-discovered how much I love to crochet! I've made baby blankets already, slippers and many apfgans. I just completed a camo checkerboard for a 9 yr old boy with a brain tumor. Sure hope he loves it! Well, I will look forward to reading about all of you and sharing patterns!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nancy and welcome! I think you never lose the love of cocheting! I make things for children-dolls, toys and games and sell them at Craft Fairs! And I do this because I do love to crochet! Glad you joined us!

3. Likes NancyJ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nancy,

Hello and welcome! Congratuations on the grandchildren and great grandchildren! I am sure the boy will like what you have done for him. You are welcome to post pictures of your work in the forums as well. Let us know how everything is going!

5. Likes NancyJ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nancy! It s nice to meet you! I am larisa and I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nancy and welcome. I'm Jan and I live in South Carolina. I have no children but I do have 4 great-nieces and 4 great-nephews whom I spoil rotten and then give back to their parents. Isn't revenge sweet?

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome...Irishjl...lol now that's sweet....

Post Thanks / Like
    What games do you make? I made the checker set for someone and would like to do more. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome job you are doing. I love the one you have pictured. I have tried working with thinner thread/yarn but prefer making things using heavier (4 oz) yarns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jan! I'm Nancy and I live in South Texas. I can't wait to spoil the new grandkids. Two have arrived, a grandson named Jude and a great grandson named Bryson. Another month to wait for the grand-daughter and in Jan 2013 another, hopefully another girl! I loved crocheting the blankets for them! Working now on slippers and another checkerboard for grand-daughters family in kansas City. Have a great day!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nancy, nice to meet you. I have made it something of a tradition in my family and when I was working to make an afghan for the new arrival. It seems that everyone was waiting to see what kind of an aghan I would come up with for the new baby. I love making them. I made a "complete" christening outfit for my great-niece. It was dress, booties, hat, shawl, bib, and bottle cover. Completely embellished with seed pearls. Took me almost 6 months to make. I hope she uses it for her own daughter. Take care.