Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Silly question - Crochet Talk Newsletter

This is going to sound wierd-what does the newsletter look like? I have never been able to open it from my email! I go directly to this site! I do get the emails when somebody replies to a post and I'm able to read them! Just curious to see what it actually looks like!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I take a look at it when I visit a member profile page and see they have been looking at it. I actually do not get the newsletter, so I am unsure how it is viewed by email.

Have you tried opening it in a different browser? Sometimes, this will make a difference.

Here is the link for those who would like to sign up for it who are not getting it:

Free Crocheting Newsletter

Post Thanks / Like
    Barb-should I sign up for it again? Maybe that would help!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't tell you what the newsletter looks like as the signup has never accepted Yahoo! email addresses.

But I imagine that it would be a 'digest' form of the posts here in the forums.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes - here on site it is a list of the most recent, or popular threads in the forums. LOL - I just signed up today as the moderator, so I could see how it works. I have been with the site pretty much since it was started and signed up directly on the forums.

Just so everyone knows - joining the forums will not automatically sign you up for the newsletter. So if you want to join be sure to visit the link above.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Barb-should I sign up for it again? Maybe that would help!
    This is simply up to you. If you visit the forums on a regular basis, then you may or may not want to. It doesn't hurt anything to sign up. I just signed up today..LOL..gonna see how it works...so I can help others!

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to sign up again and it said I was already signed up! Guess my way works the best!