Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Woolly Waves Sweater for Children, 3 mos to 3 yrs

2. Likes spoula, karenlatlas, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    interesting

Post Thanks / Like
    I just looked at the pattern and i don't understand it. How would you increase each row by 8 sts. ? I read what it says but it doesn't make sense to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry you don't understand it, Jean Marie. I'm afraid I can't help you. I didn't actually make the sweater. But there is help available. The designer says if you get stuck, you can contact her. Her email is: crochet@hookedbyanna.com. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm making embroidery cards now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    I read this pattern too when Choiyuk posted it. It looks like for each row you are increasing after you crochet the double crochets for the size you are making you then crochet 3 dc in one stitch. You do this across the rows increasing each row. At the end of the number of rows you are making for the size you are making you do the following:

continue like this working on dc in each stitch, and 3 dcs in the middle dc in each corner. This way, you will increase each row by 8sts.

Is this your question? Let me know if that is not what you were asking.

I thought about making this sweater to but in the larger size. I didn't read all the way through as I am not ready to start this pattern yet. If you make it before me let me know if there are any instructions that are not understandable. I know you will be able to figure it out as you work the item as I normally do. If it is to difficult let me know as I won't try it.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    I'm not ready to get back to crocheting. I'm making embroidery cards now. There are a lot of them. I was just wondering about that part you have in bold print so I would know how to do it when and if I crocheted it.