Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What store is your favorite to shop for your yarn?

I like to shop at michael's and hobby lobby. They have the most selection of yarn in my area where I live.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Michael's and Joann's when they have coupons....lol

3. Likes billiebob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    In our home town, I only have Wal-Mart. When I can cross the state line, I love to go to Hobby Lobby. I have always like Micheals too when I have had access to them. Hobby Lobby has a MUCH bigger selection of yarns than the Micheals when I am able to drive a little bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I usually shop walmart, michaels and zellers(which is turning to target in november ) I have also ordered directly from lionbrand once and just ordered from deramores the stylecraft dk yar n the "lucy pack" its a pack of 17 colors

Happy Stitching ~Melanie~
    MsStitchWitch on Crochetville
    MsStitchWitch73 on Ravelry

Post Thanks / Like
    Walmart, Ac Moore and JoAnns are where I usually buy yarn! For mail order I use Knitting Wharehouse! We don't have any yarn shops in the area!

Post Thanks / Like
    I generally get my yarn 'stash' at Wal-Mart. The one I go to has a really nice selection of yarn. But if they don't have it, then I go 5 stores down from them to A.C.Moore and get it. Either way, I know I'll get what I need or want.

Post Thanks / Like
    annie attic..Jo Anns when I shop on line.. wal-mart & Hobby Lobby here

Post Thanks / Like
    I like AC Moore the best. They have great selections and good sales. JoAnn's is ok

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    I like Michael's and Joann's when they have coupons....lol
    I also buy from both of these stores. If I want something that they don't carry I have a local shop I go to. Uncommon Threads in Palm Harbor, Florida. Rosemary has a wonderful selection of yarns. Some are quite different and expensive, but well worth the extra $$$. Every Tuesday afternoon, a group of us get together to crochet and knit. Lots of funny conversations and talented people.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do buy at Michael's, Joann'sa, but only when they have coupons. I buy quite a bit of yarn online from a fantastic place in New York, named Smiley's, which is where I shopped when I lived there. They have been in business over 50 years and their selection cannot be beat. They always have online sales, but you have to purchase $50 of yarn in order for them to ship anything (Their yarns start at $.99.. Best to share the cost with friends. Their employuees are always helpful and will assist you anyway they can.