Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: cardigan

Post Thanks / Like

cardigan

Hi all,
    If you decide to do this cardigan know that she does 12 rows of shells total so if you don't do the same amount of rows she does when you get to the border of the dc's and ch 3 it will be the opposite of where she says they are. The dc's have 3 sc's and the ch 3 spaces have 2 dc's. In the video if you do more or less than 12 rows of shells then on the side of the cardigan for the border you will have a ch 3 space when she says to put 3 sc's in the dc you won't have a dc there but a ch 3 space. If you have 10 rows of shells it will be the same as the video - what she says is a dc when doing the border will be a dc on the cardigan you're doing.

I did this cardigan before and gave it to a young mother along with some dresses. I'm crocheting 2 more of these cardigans - on one of them I have 13 rows of shells; the other one is 10 rows of shells. After the rows of shells you have one more row w/front post dc's before the border.

Happy 4th!
    Jean Marie

2. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

2 of these cardigans I did

I had done 1 of this cardigan before and gave it to a young mother along with some dresses. The cardigan I gave her was white with red buttons. Here's a couple more cardigans.
    cardigan-cardigans-008-jpg

cardigan-cardigans-001-jpg

cardigan-cardigans-004-jpg

cardigan-cardigans-005-jpg

cardigan-cardigans-010-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    cardigan-cardigans-002-jpg

cardigan-cardigans-003-jpg

cardigan-cardigans-009-jpg

cardigan-cardigans-006-jpg

cardigan-cardigans-007-jpg