Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Ohio;

Hi, everyone. I am new here, don't know what it's all about yet, but I am looking forward to finding out. Seems like crocheters are some of the nicest people around - maybe it's all that time 'meditating' while crocheting. I am currently working on a vest for my daughter. I have been crocheting for about 7 or 8 years, and just started making clothing. So far, so good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe and welcome to the Forum. I make thread doilies

3. Likes ljgl4405 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Greetings from Tennessee. I taught myself to crochet 5 or 6 years ago. I'd tried to learn for decades, but could never get it until finally I did!!! I put the hooks away for a number of years and restarted last year. I like learning the different stitches and am about to start my first tapestry crochet project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It nice to hear you are venturing out in your crochet skills! Glad to have you here as a member!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! Sounds like you are an accomplished crocheter! Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    very happy to meet you....I too have started w/ crocheting clothes; really enjoy it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you! Never give up until your good is better and your better is best!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Ohio from Upper Michigan!!! I've been a member for a short time and just love the people here. They're very helpful and very friendly. Enjoy and Welcome!!! Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic1 View Post

Hi, everyone. I am new here, don't know what it's all about yet, but I am looking forward to finding out. Seems like crocheters are some of the nicest people around - maybe it's all that time 'meditating' while crocheting. I am currently working on a vest for my daughter. I have been crocheting for about 7 or 8 years, and just started making clothing. So far, so good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from South Carolina. I'm Jan and I also taught myself to crochet 41 years ago while sitting cross-legged on my mother-in-law's couch while my daughter took her nap. I have loved doing it and never get tired of it. In fact, I just learned how to do the crocodile stitch. It's is great. I'm sure you will enjoy being with us and getting help whenever you need it. This is one great bunch of people. Glad you joined us.