Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

sleeves on baby dress

If anyone does this dress when you get to the sleeves if you want them to look the same you have to start on opposite sides. I started on the inside on the shoulder to do the sleeve on one side counting 5 from the ch sp and on the other sleeve I started where I would have ended crocheting so both sleeves look the same. If you start on the inside of the shoulder for the sleeves then the sleeves will stand out. If you don't want the sleeves to stand out then start on the front side or right side of the shoulder for the sleeves. I did one sleeve a few times to get it how I wanted it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    If anyone does this dress when you get to the sleeves if you want them to look the same you have to start on opposite sides. I started on the inside on the shoulder to do the sleeve on one side counting 5 from the ch sp and on the other sleeve I started where I would have ended crocheting so both sleeves look the same. If you start on the inside of the shoulder for the sleeves then the sleeves will stand out. If you don't want the sleeves to stand out then start on the front side or right side of the shoulder for the sleeves. I did one sleeve a few times to get it how I wanted it.
    Hi Jean Marie, Which baby dress are you referring to on this post. I don't see any other threads on this one. I am asking this question in case it is a pattern I am working on to or will work on. I want to make sure I don't make mistakes. I am tired of tearing out rows. Ha ha
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, Which baby dress are you referring to on this post. I don't see any other threads on this one. I am asking this question in case it is a pattern I am working on to or will work on. I want to make sure I don't make mistakes. I am tired of tearing out rows. Ha ha
    Spoula
    Hi Spoula,
    I hope you're doing well. the dress I'm referring to is Simply Spring Crochet Baby Dress: Newborn-6 Months - Winding Road Crochet

4. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    That is a cute dress can't wait to see the final.
    I hope you are staying cool. We had a bad storm last night lots of wind and rain. My neighbors had a huge tree branch break off their tree. We had lots of broken branches on Sunday night. Nothing serious not like the rest of the US with the floods and fires. The weather forecast was predicting huge hail damage but we didn't get that this time.

Take care everyone,
    Spoula