Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Hexagon Sun Hat Link

Hello , I don't usually post patterns on the forum because of copyrights infringements. I received this as an email from "All Free crochet" subscription that I signed up for. Below the last picture is the message from the designer stating that this pattern link can be posted.

This pattern is free and the designer says it is ok to share. I thought this was a unique design. I have a huge straw hat but I feel silly in it. I have some sun visors but they give me a headache and I though this might protect me from the sun. Today the forecast is 100 degrees with a heat index of 110.

beacrafter.com/crochet-hexagon-sun-hat/

Written pattern and photos copyright Maz Kwok 2018. Please do not repost, republish or sell the content or photos as your own. You can sell the items you made from this pattern as long as you use your own pictures and give back proper credit. Please do share this pattern with others by link
    Spoula

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Spou. Go for it. I wonder if this is an easy pattern or not. I can't tell by looking at it. I'd like one like this for myself. All my bought sun hats are so unstylish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 06-24-2018 at 08:23 PM.

5. Thanks MeToo! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    Thanks for sharing the drop stitch video. I see where you reposted my link for the sun hat, Thanks.
    The one I put on there will also take you to the same pattern but yours takes it right to the pattern without having to paste it in. I was already on the link when I decided to post it and didn't pay attention to the link I copied.
    Thanks again,
    Spoula