Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

A Big Apple Hello!

Hello! When I'm not at my job at a government hospital, I am primarily a knitter; but I also crochet, sew, and design and make sewing patterns. I enjoy old westerns, historical dramas, and foreign-language TV (whether I speak the language or not) and currently watching a Korean series about their kings. It's facinating how the northern and southern parts of the country have been fighting over the central plain's fertile land for most of the country's history!
    Last edited by Dsynr; 07-05-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you here! We would love to see some pictures of your work if you would like to share with us sometime! Enjoy your time here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! We would love to see some of your work! It inspires all of us! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s nice to meet you! I am addicted to doilies (crochet)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! I'm Jan. Am so glad you decided to join us. You will find this group very helpful and very friendly. Would love to see an example of your work as I am sure the others would also. Happy crocheting and knitting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you here! We would love to see some pictures of your work if you would like to share with us sometime! Enjoy your time here!
    Presently making antimacassars for my livingroom. I have only one more to do. [I don't know how to post pics; but I will get DD to show me when she finishes her homework.]
    I often have difficulty keeping my edges straight. I st count and row count and the count is off/right; but the edges lean in or grow out regardless and the edges are not straight.