Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

c2c baby blanket video

Have you seen this simple video on how to make a c2c blanket with granny squares.
    I watched some videos that show you how to do a c2c blanket but I think this one is easier to understand.
    Video is below the picture.

c2c baby blanket video

Spoula

2. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Those colors are very pretty together!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula, did you make this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jean Marie, I made a swatch by watching the video it was easy to follow. I like the colors she chose.
    As I mentioned to you I have been making many different swatches trying to figure out which stitch I want to make for that yellow and grey blanket. I sent you the picture of the Lavender and white blanket where you wrote out the pattern from the chart. But I only have 2 colors and that blanket has 3 different colors. That was one of the swatches I made.
    Since it is for my Great Niece I wanted something special for her. (I don't like grey for a baby that was the mothers choice). I just cannot wrap my head around grey for a new baby. I watched Hopeful Honey videos yesterday. She has a lot of them with different names of stitches some look alike to me. Either a sc then a dc in the same stitch. I don't want to do that stitch anymore. I am so tired of the sc,ch2,sc in same stitch of that dress I am making. I just have a couple more rows and I am going to stop besides I am running out of that color yarn. I will post a picture soon.
    Today I looked at a cute pattern but it is motifs and I am not a fan of those either. I will try to make a few squares to see it they look cute. I have time to try different things.
    Spoula