Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Wink new here but not to crocheting

I love making pretty things and ugly too....learned to crochet when i was in my 20's am now in my mid 60's...widowed almost 3 yrs. now...like the quiet after raising 4 kids and having 10 grandkids...do have some arthritis i have to fight.. have 3 projects going on now...also like my computer...and glad i found this site...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the Forum. I make thread doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum bobsy !! glad to have you aboard with us !! I have been crocheting since I was 10 . I am self taught and am in my late 40's .. I mostly make baby blankets for friends who are expecting babies .. I also make full size afghans, wash clothes, scarves, baby hats, baby booties, occasionally make potholders ( but not very often ).. again welcome to the forum !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

We are glad you found this site too! It is nice to have some quiet - I have three kids at home and visit my neighbor sometimes. I am amazed at how quiet it gets when I am away! I love my kids though! :0) Enjoy your time here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bobsy! And welcome! I have 3 grown children and 5 grandchildren! What things do you like to crochet? Glad you found us!

Post Thanks / Like

thank you

thank you for the warm welcome
    Attached Images Attached Images new here but not to crocheting-crocheting-morg-mike-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    What a nice kids!!

Post Thanks / Like
    yep but all grown up and have their own lives now...I don't see them much....girl has a son of her own and the boy is 18 ...still i have the fond memories..of them...

Post Thanks / Like
    MIne are abroad mostly....

Post Thanks / Like
    hi Maryjane..i crochet all types of things and trying my hand at knitting...just finished a baby layette ..blanket, sweater, booties and cap...and a purse baby, and a pillow, and a couple of hats...waiting till tuesday so i can get more supplies...fills up the quiet time...and at night i play on my computer...at my age those are my days...