Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
    Post Thanks / Like

Fun Questions: What plans do you have?

Hello all,

What plans do you have for Easter, or even a family get together soon? What would you like to do with your family?

Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Im flying back to Texas for the first time since I moved in June.
    Will be with my Mom and my daughter and spend Easter day with one of my brothers and his family.

Husband and Son will be left in Tennessee to fend for their selves

-Susan

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh this could be fun....
    Well we normally have my son with me, my daughter and husband and we eat and eat, We have antipasto, manicotta, (homemade,vegan) and then a seitan ham. After that there are desserts and fruit and nuts...

As a child growing up in a very Italian family, my grandpa would buy a lamb's head and it would be served for dinner.....well along with the rest of the lamb, but that is what I remember most. And nope I would not eat it and people wonder why I became vegan as an adult!
    It is an Italian delicacy called Capuzelle....it was stuffed with breading but the eyes tongue and all the brains were there...the head was just split in half and on a platter!

So that is my Easter story....but here in Central NY we still have 18 inches of snow on the ground, so except for the migratory birds it still looks like winter LOL

Have a great Easter!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suewin View Post
    Im flying back to Texas for the first time since I moved in June.
    Will be with my Mom and my daughter and spend Easter day with one of my brothers and his family.

Husband and Son will be left in Tennessee to fend for their selves

-Susan
    Wow! I bet it will be nice for you to go see your mom and daughter!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    oh this could be fun....
    Well we normally have my son with me, my daughter and husband and we eat and eat, We have antipasto, manicotta, (homemade,vegan) and then a seitan ham. After that there are desserts and fruit and nuts...

As a child growing up in a very Italian family, my grandpa would buy a lamb's head and it would be served for dinner.....well along with the rest of the lamb, but that is what I remember most. And nope I would not eat it and people wonder why I became vegan as an adult!
    It is an Italian delicacy called Capuzelle....it was stuffed with breading but the eyes tongue and all the brains were there...the head was just split in half and on a platter!

So that is my Easter story....but here in Central NY we still have 18 inches of snow on the ground, so except for the migratory birds it still looks like winter LOL

Have a great Easter!
    This is interesting! I don't think I could have eaten it and I totally understand why you became a vegan!

Post Thanks / Like
    My kids will be at my home. No Easter eggs outside as we still have snow on the ground.
    Leona

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    haha we still have snow too....about 18 inches still laying around and expecting flurries Wednesday/Thursday....the temps have been kind though....averaging about 35 and into the teens at night....Enjoy!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post