Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Coming Soon - 12 Days of Christmas Project Ideas

Hello,

After the fourth of July, I will be posting some pattern ideas to prepare for the Christmas holidays.

For 12 weeks, I will be posting pattern resources in one category area. For example, one week I will post ornament ideas. Another week, I will post ideas for stockings.

Please let me know your areas of interest if you have any requests, or ideas.

Each week will count for "one day" of Christmas...

Post Thanks / Like
    What a great idea Barb! How about patterns for decorative items other than ornaments? Something that could be used as seasonal gifts? Just a thought!

3. Likes Barbara G., billiebob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I was not going to post ornaments each week. Ornaments one week...another type holiday project like Christmas afghans another week...just looking for ideas of what members would like to see with the Christmas theme.

I also thought about creating a thread each week based on a gift idea to create for families and friends. If you have any ideas for this regularly posted thread, please let me know! Thanks!

5. Likes billiebob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love your idea I always check out cookies,candie,and all bake goods now crochet! Life just keeps getting better. Thank your all for all you do.
    Good stiches
    Billie

7. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The Twelve Days of Christmas sounds great- maybe it will help me to think its not 100 Degrees outside. I love the fall and winter and would love to see some scarf and toboggan patterns as well as anything that has to do with deer- deer toys, ornaments, etc. I also would love to see some patterns for very small ornaments & decorations to put on a grape vine wreath for christmas. Someone mentioned food- wouldn't it be cute to have your whole meal crocheted and set on the table instead of the real food when your guests are called in to eat- bet that would get some good conversation going.

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Go for it Barb!

I can't believe I'm ready to start on Christmas projects already..... It's almost 100 degrees here in Michgan! I'm looking forward to your weekly projects!

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe52 View Post
    The Twelve Days of Christmas sounds great- maybe it will help me to think its not 100 Degrees outside. I love the fall and winter and would love to see some scarf and toboggan patterns as well as anything that has to do with deer- deer toys, ornaments, etc. I also would love to see some patterns for very small ornaments & decorations to put on a grape vine wreath for christmas. Someone mentioned food- wouldn't it be cute to have your whole meal crocheted and set on the table instead of the real food when your guests are called in to eat- bet that would get some good conversation going.
    It is funny that I was thinking of some of these today like the deer, wreaths.... Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Also forgot to let you know that I will be posting scarf patterns here in the next few days...I added them to my list earlier today! :0)
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 06-29-2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: additional comment added

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila R View Post
    I can't believe I'm ready to start on Christmas projects already..... It's almost 100 degrees here in Michgan! I'm looking forward to your weekly projects!
    Wow - isn't Michigan usually on the cooler side? I plan to start back on some projects during out Olympic challenge. I have had my hooks put away for a little bit - I am not really one to crochet during the summer time...maybe in the near future when I don't have 100 other things going on with the kids! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara!
    How about Christmas Tree Skirts or special afghans for Christmas? Or maybe some really cute stockings? That's what I'd love to see. Thanks, Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

After the fourth of July, I will be posting some pattern ideas to prepare for the Christmas holidays.

For 12 weeks, I will be posting pattern resources in one category area. For example, one week I will post ornament ideas. Another week, I will post ideas for stockings.

Please let me know your areas of interest if you have any requests, or ideas.

Each week will count for "one day" of Christmas...

Post Thanks / Like
    Betty,

Great ideas! I added them to my list! Thank you!