Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Eve's Coverlet 12" Square

2. Thanks justplainjudy thanked for this post
    Likes spoula, Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty and detailed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Choiyuk, This is very pretty. I am not a fan of Granny squares or moffits but I like this one it is different.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mnleona View Post
    Very pretty and detailed.
    So glad you like itl

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hi Choiyuk, This is very pretty. I am not a fan of Granny squares or moffits but I like this one it is different.

Spoula
    So glad you like the square, spoula. The pdf is a pattern of the coverlet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Choiyuk Thanks, I saved the pdf. My niece is having a baby girl in May. I have been looking for a unique baby blanket. I have saved several patterns and need to decide which ones I will make. I saw some baby soft yarn that is variegated in lavender, white, pink and light green that would work up nicely in this pattern using a solid color to join. I will let you know if I decide to use this pattern.
    Thanks again for all your patterns you continue to share with us.
    What are you working on currently?
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you will make this. It's so pretty. I am working on an afghan for a friend. It's a mile a minute afghan but she wants it to be as long as her sofa. So far, I have made 5 strips, 8 more to go.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck finishing the last 8 strips. I am currently working on a cross stitch picture of my grandson. It looks like him but the skin color thread came out orange and he is not orange. The picture was taken in the summer time and he has a tan but he is not that color. It was just something I wanted to do. I still have to finish that blue baby dress I started. Then I will work on the baby blanket and a little hat and jacket to match. I made one for my granddaughter using the star stitch and it turned out really nice so I am leaning toward that pattern currently. Until I saw this last pattern you sent. I have copied all most all of your patterns so I have a lot to keep me busy.
    Thanks,
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Does the picture make him look like an oompa loompa? That sounds so cute. You should post it after you are finished. I would sure like to see it. Oh, I forgot. No pictures of your grandbabies on the internet. That's ok. I could use my imagination. So glad to hear you like most of my posts. Good to know I'm not wasting my time. You're very welcome. choiyuk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Choiyuk, Yes he looks quite orange but he is a cutie anyway. When I finish I will look closely at the picture and if it doesn't look to detailed I may post it. I don't like to post pictures of babies or children besides that would be up to their parents I am just a loving proud grandmother.
    Spoula