Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation crochet patterns st gauge and row questions

Hi I was wondering if a person who is getting st gauge and not getting the row gauge at all trying different things and not getting it for making slippers or shawls or sweaters could a person make more rows without messing up the st gauge and the increases or dicreases in the pattern?Either in crocheting or knitting I would think that it is possible? I just want to know if it’s possible?what do you guys think?did you guys ever do that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetknitfan View Post
    Hi I was wondering if a person who is getting st gauge and not getting the row gauge at all trying different things and not getting it for making slippers or shawls or sweaters could a person make more rows without messing up the st gauge and the increases or dicreases in the pattern?Either in crocheting or knitting I would think that it is possible? I just want to know if it’s possible?what do you guys think?did you guys ever do that?
    Hi crochetknitfan,
    Below is a link from the Internet where a lady named Catwoman asked the exact same question.

https://forum.crochetville.com/topic/160192-crochet-patterns-st-gauge-and-row-questions/

I hope this helps you,
    Spoula
    Last edited by spoula; 02-12-2018 at 01:39 PM.

3. Thanks jdgmar thanked for this post