Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

My name is Maryln Brown Roan and I am a the Crazy Crocheter 48. I have a passion for helping anyone that is suffering from Cancer, by making hats to cover their Beautiful Bald Heads. I would love to have new hat pattern that you would like to share. I have a Facebook page Love Caps for Cancer. I have several cap patterns posted in my notes(but can always use more). Stop by and check out our page (we would appreciate it if you click "like")and I would love for you to join us in making caps. Just send me a message if you are interested and we can chat.

Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome to crochet talk!
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Maryln Brown Roan. It s nice to meet you! I am larisa adicted on doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! Glad to hear of your love for helping others. We do have multiple threads on site about chemo hats. You can do a search in the search box in the upper right hand of site pages. Let us know if you need any further assistance. I also plan to check out your facebook page.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! And welcome! My husband has prostrate cancer and we are in the process of deciding what treatment to do! For me it's been quite stressful! I admire what you are doing for cancer patients! A nice warm hat to wear when you have lost all your hair is like a hug! Glad you joined us and will check out your Facebook page!

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane, I am so sorry to hear your husband has cancer. If he needs a cap please let me know. I'd be happy to mail him one. Last fall I lost a very dear friend to cancer and it has been difficult adjustment for me. I feel so helpless and want to do what I can for those that are afflicted. Thank you for your kind words.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Sarah. Glad to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the warm welcome. I will check out the treads that involve cap patterns.