Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Christmas Vacation in Jamaica

My two daughters and I spent Christmas in Jamaica. We flew out on my birthday, Dec.23 and celebrated with me opening gifts, taking pics with the beautiful Christmas trees, viewing the beach/Caribbean Sea from our balcony and the resort along with eating a delicious meal with sweet delicacies. Showtime at night is quite eventful! Performers with different skills...singers and magicians. Even one who breathes fire! It was so special to spend Christmas in Jamaica too! We opened the last of our Christmas gifts on Christmas morning. The Jamaican Christmas Parade at the resort where we stayed was amazing. The marching band of high school students was phenomenal! A new feature at the resort is the coffee bar. It was a favorite spot of mine! Being able to wear summer clothes this time of year was a real treat. Eating on the beach was great too! In my state, the weather was cold and it was VERY cold when we returned home.

This was my 2nd vacation in Jamaica this year. My younger daughter and I vacationed there in June. I love the country, people, resort life, food, entertainment and shopping that is found in Jamaica!

~A Thankful Traveller~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes Barbara G., Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Sounds like alot of fun! Maybe you can share some pictures with us!