Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to forum

Post Thanks / Like

New to forum

Hi every one. I'm a beginner to crocheting. I've made hats 2 dog sweaters and working on a blanket. Mg daughter told us for Christmas she is pregnant so I see baby clothes in the future.
    But I have a question for my mom.
    She has a blanket she made 20 years ago but she can't remember how she made it. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me help her with the pattern. How do I post the picture?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi AMYjo,
    Welcome. Scroll down to bottom of page and click on 'go advanced' or click on 'reply' and then click on 'go advanced' Either way click on 'go advanced' You will get a bigger box to post a message. Even if you're not posting a message click on 'go advanced' if you want to post a picture. On the top of the box where you can post a message is a paper clip - click on it then click on 'add files' then 'browse' Select a picture from your computer and click 'open' After you select a picture you have to upload it. You can select up to 5 pictures at a time. When done selecting and uploading pictures then click 'done' You then have to click on the arrow by the paper clip and you're pictures will come up in a box. Click on the picture or pictures and send the message.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! I posted a response in your other crochet forum thread asking if you possibly knew the name of the crochet pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן