Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello...it's been a while!:)

Hello to All! It's been a few months since I've signed onto the site. I hope everyone's doing well. I'm fantastic! How have you been spending your time? Looking forward to reconnecting and hearing about your daily lives!

(((HUGS)))Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beverly,
    I read devotions and have prayer with my husband in the morning and I read the Bible before bed and pray. Last night, Dec.8, I read Lamentations 3:23-26. I also have some scriptures printed out that I can read that I keep on my dresser so I can read them at night or in the morning. I read one this morning and again just now -Psalm 46:11. Other than that, every day is different. On Mondays I usually go to the community center. Tuesdays are Bible Study (Tuesday is our last lesson on Jonah and we start again in January) , making pb&j sandwiches for the Bible club kids, Bible club. Every day I'm on the lap top and crochet and maybe sew pieces together. We serve coffee for the next 2 Sundays ( it's lemonade or pop and cookies. They have coffee on the other tables and then we have to clean up afterwards.) so I baked cookies today and made up the dough yesterday. Some days I vacuum or do laundry or run the dishwasher or clean the bathtub or something. I just recently finished the blanket for my niece and gave it to her on Thanksgiving Day.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 12-09-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie! You're keeping quiet active. Luv it! What activities do you participate in at the community center? I see that you've read Psalm 46:11. Psalm 46:10 is a favorite of mine. For me, it is so rewarding to give and receive blessings which you are most certainly a part. Hats off to you!(((HUGS)~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Nice to see you! I have been busy working and taking care of the children.

Also, working on my doctorate degree through Christian Leadership University. So, busy, busy, busy.

Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome !! It s me again
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Hi Jean Marie! You're keeping quiet active. Luv it! What activities do you participate in at the community center? I see that you've read Psalm 46:11. Psalm 46:10 is a favorite of mine. For me, it is so rewarding to give and receive blessings which you are most certainly a part. Hats off to you!(((HUGS)~Butterflyrose~
    At the community center it's just visiting and there's coffee for those who want coffee. Sometimes there's baked goods but usually just coffee. Maybe drawing and coloring if we want and I usually bring my crocheting that I'm working on .

Post Thanks / Like