Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Little Bear Crochet Basket

How adorable is this Bear Basket? It’s the perfect size for a little desk or dresser.
    I have all the heart eyes for this cutie and now you can make one for yourself! He measures approx. 7.5”W x 5”H.

Find the free pattern for this Little Bear Crochet Basket on our blog blog.illuminecreative.com
    Last edited by IllumineCreative; 11-29-2017 at 11:45 AM.

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those interested in seeing the photo, here is the link to the website above. And, welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us!

Illumine Creative

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! i'm excited to be here, I noticed others were able to put images in their post, i thought it was with the html tags but it doesn't look like that was correct. How do you go about putting photos in your post?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi IllumineCreative, Welcome. To put a photo in a post click on 'reply' and then click on 'go advanced' and click on the paper clip and then click on 'add files' and then 'browse', select picture and click 'open' and then click 'done' and then click arrow by the paper clip and you can post photos all at once or one at a time w/spaces between them. You can post up to 5 photos at a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean, I'm not sure if i'm just missing it completely but i only see normal text formatting buttons, the link, email, insert video, quote, and coding options. I cannot find the paper clip =(

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Go to Crochet Talk and click on 'Reply' even if you're not replying. Don't click on 'Reply With Quote' but click on 'Reply' and then click on 'Go Advanced' or you can just scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Go Advanced' You can post a message on here. Just above where you can post a message is a paper clip right by the smiley face on the 'Go Advanced page'. There are 3 lines of things you can click on above the message board. The middle line is B I U - Bold, Italics and Underline - above that and to the right just above the message board is A/A, Paste as plain text and Paste from Word, Font, Size, A for Text Color, smiley face, paper clip and 2 arrows to undo or redo something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately i think because i'm still new to this forum it's not allowing me to post attachments. On my options it's only smiley face and then the undo/redo arrows no option for paperclip.
    Thanks for all your help though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IllumineCreative View Post
    Unfortunately i think because i'm still new to this forum it's not allowing me to post attachments. On my options it's only smiley face and then the undo/redo arrows no option for paperclip.
    Thanks for all your help though!
    Hi IllumineCreative,
    Click on the Reply button and then you will see 'Go Advanced' Click on the 'Go Advanced' button.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean,
    I have done that many times now, it's just not there. I also saw the box letting me know my posting permissions and it says i may not post attachments, which is why i think because i'm still new it's not letting me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Are you still viewing Crochet Talk as a guest? If you are that might be why you can't attach pictures.