Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Introduction and need some free baby patterns

Hi, I am Lynn from Mississippi. I do a variety of crafts, am a writer of children's books, photographer, card maker, scrapbooking and a painter. I love to make things for everyone and make very few things for myself! I am married to a wonderful husband who is my best critique! I am also a nurse and a mother to 6 children, 7 grandchildren and a granddog named Boston!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! We do have a bunch of baby pattern resources in the Fashion First group which were just added the other day. We also have some listed in the links and resources. If you do not find what you need, please let us know and we will do more searching to help you.

http://crochettalk.com/groups/fashion-first.html

Links and Resources

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lynn! It s nice to meet you! You are so talented lady. I am Larisa. I work as programmer and crochet thread doilies when I have time

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lynn! And welcome! You sound like a very busy lady! I am a nurse also, but I haven't worked in awhile because I have Lupus that flares up whenever it feels like it! I have 3 children and 5 grandchildren! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome hope you love it here.
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lynn, I am Lisa. I am also from Mississippi. If ya need some baby patterns just go to either Lionbrand.com or Bernat.com or even coatsandclark.com (part of red heart). Hope this helps.