Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Yarn?

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Yarn?

Just joined! Wonder if anyone has tried the new Red Heart Love yarn? How do you like it and where did you buy it. My local Michaels and Joanns don't carry it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I use Red Heart all the time - I will have to see if our store has this brand. Thanks for sharing!

I am sure others will reply shortly. Appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, I've tried the Red Heart With Love.

Its the same weight as the more popular Red Heart Super Saver but is a little bit softer. Price wise its more expensive that SuperSaver.

It washes up quite nicely without any piling.

I run a small yarn shop at affordable yarns soap dishes mannequins wearable art by crochetgal so I order it directly from the manufacturer for my shop. I also do special orders for others so if you are interesting in purchasing from me, please feel free to contact me.

I place orders with the manufacturer at least once every month and I ship internationally without any problems. I accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for responding. Where in AZ is your shop? I have 2 children that live in AZ and visit them. Maybe on one of our trips we might visit your shop. The Grand Girls and I like to shop for yarn, so my daughter takes us shopping and make a good time of it. I saw it for the first time yesterday at a Joann's about 40 miles from me (the Love yarn) but they didn't have any in pinks and I wondered if they had any pretty pinks in solids or variegated.

Thank you for your offer.
    fabiana

Quote Originally Posted by crochetgal View Post
    yes, I've tried the Red Heart With Love.

Its the same weight as the more popular Red Heart Super Saver but is a little bit softer. Price wise its more expensive that SuperSaver.

It washes up quite nicely without any piling.

I run a small yarn shop at affordable yarns soap dishes mannequins wearable art by crochetgal so I order it directly from the manufacturer for my shop. I also do special orders for others so if you are interesting in purchasing from me, please feel free to contact me.

I place orders with the manufacturer at least once every month and I ship internationally without any problems. I accept Paypal and all major credit cards.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabiana, My shop is at affordable yarns soap dishes mannequins wearable art by crochetgal . Everything is done online as I work with people all over the world.

The 'With Love' yarn comes in a candy pink http://www.shopredheart.com/Images.aspx?PIFID=11280 and a BubbleGum Pink http://www.shopredheart.com/Images.aspx?PIFID=14896
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices