Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello & soon a request for an old pattern I have done many times and lost.

I have been crocheting for many years also knit but prefer crocheting. I learned to crochet when my daughter was at the Barbie Doll stage. Found a book in a grocery story called Teach Yourself to Crochet. That was close to 50 years ago and I still love to crochet and my daughter had the best Barbie Doll Wardrobe on the street.
    I am now almost 81 yrs old and still find crocheting most fascinating. I lead a Prayer Shaw Ministry at my church and have 14 members who meet with me twice a month. The shawls are given away unconditionally to people under stress, bereavement, recovering from surgery and for many happy occasions as well.
    I look forward to corresponding with your group and believe it is a privilege to have been accepted by you. However, I am not sure I fulfilled all your requirements. Please advice me. Do I need a different user name than my log in name?

2. Likes Barbara G., sarah1313 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to read how you are active helping others through your crocheting! We are more than happy to have you here on site!

Your user name is fine! Glad to have you here!

Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome hope you enjoy crochet talk as much as I do
    Happy Crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rosemary! And welcome! We are a very relaxed group! Feel free to jump in whenever you want! Join any discussions you are interested in! We really don't have any requirements! Share with us only things you are comfortable with if you would like! I'm glad you joined us!

6. Likes sarah1313 liked this post