Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been crocheting up a storm

I almost have 9 pair of slippers done. o.k. 1 pair of slippers is knitted. I'll probably crochet a couple more pair of slippers. Our church has the mission plus bags out for hats, scarves, gloves, mittens, slippers. It's going to be out on the table at church for less than 3 weeks it said in the bulletin today. There's already quite a bit of stuff out on the table at church for this. I've crocheted enough slippers to know how to crochet them without a pattern so I have a couple pair that I did without a pattern. I just picked what stitch I wanted to do. One pair I did without the pattern would probably fit a newborn and the other one would be for a child. I'll take a picture of all the slippers before I take them to church but it'll be a little bit.

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Applause to you Jean-Marie! You will be helping so many people. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, Kudos for your great work! We're crocheting scarves and gathering hygiene supplies for a homeless shelter. I have 51 scarves done so far and another member has made 22. As they say, "God is my rock and this is how I roll".
    Dafy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dafydil View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, Kudos for your great work! We're crocheting scarves and gathering hygiene supplies for a homeless shelter. I have 51 scarves done so far and another member has made 22. As they say, "God is my rock and this is how I roll".
    Dafy
    Wow! That's a lot of scarves. Do you have a rectangle loom to make the scarves? It makes them a double thickness.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fun! so nice to have someone to crochet for!

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy crocheting for others. God blessed me with a decent paying job and now is my opportunity to pay forward. Actually, I have a rectangle loom but haven't had the time to learn to use it. I have used a round loom to make some hats.